Tuesday, June 30, 2009

an introduction of sorts.

so.
this is a new blog.
and for those of you reading.
who are familiar with the blog platform.
my blog may seem a little strange.
which is fitting.
because i'm far from ordinary.

well.
i should tell you a bit about me.
my name is samantha.
and i'm a musician.
i live in manhattan, ks.
but am from st. lucia.
though i have been debating a relocation.
to the city of angels.

we shall see how this transpires.

i am very opinionated.
and though my blog will be musically-centric.
and focus mainly on my journey.
as a musician.
it may at times stir up a bit of debate.
which is something that i encourage.
because only through discussion.
and an open forum.
can we begin a much needed transition.
to a state of universal understanding.

but i suppose that's a story for another day.

anyway.
the format may take a little getting used to.
but i would just like to point out.
i'm a songwriter.
so the structure of my blog.
may seem overtly poetic.
but that's the idea, to be honest.
and the way i express myself most naturally.

but this is who i am.
in a sort of nutshell.

just not so easy to crack.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment